If you’re in the building and construction business, you understand the challenges
Your business is all about bringing products to life through design and creation.
Whether you’re a Residential or Commercial builder, an Architect, a Specifier, Surveyor or Designer, your team are passionate, skilled craftspeople who take great pride in what they do.
However, your work is heavily reliant on a strong pipeline of clients commissioning your construction work. You also have to coordinate with so many other parties on a specific project to complete it successfully.
The ever-increasing list of demands from these clients and their abundance of provider choice means that there is a lot of pressure on you and your team to work smarter to meet these expectations.
This can be hard without the right support system in place to coordinate everything.
Are you identifying and focussing on profitable bids and tenders?
Do you have clear visibility and accuracy over your sales pipeline?
How are you effectively managing all of your client and partner relationships?
Are you able to demonstrate data-driven value easily?
Do you have a system which alerts your team to new opportunities?
Can you accurately generate sales forecasts with information you trust?
Are you coordinating several parties at once to fulfil a project?
A bespoke Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system tailored to your construction and design business can easily solve all of these challenges for you.
Designed specifically for builders, craftspeople, artisans and designers, and tailored to your unique business, we can help you unify and improve your operations with one single platform.
A Construction CRM can help you win more business projects, adapt better to change and consolidate all of your software systems to improve your processes.
How CRM software works for you
A Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system coordinates your entire organisation to improve efficiency, reduce costs and achieve your goals by focusing on each of your clients.
That way, you can:
- Win new business
- Retain customers
- Improve revenue
Through our Construction Accelerator service, we customise the power of the reputable and proven Salesforce platform directly to your artisan construction business, so that whether you need lead management, pipeline CRM or project team management, the Salesforce CRM combined with our customised services will help you.
Whether you’re in property, professional services or products, we understand that the construction business is a delicate blend of client management, partner coordination, and the actual creative process.
Success and profitability come from effectively managing multiple relationships all at once to ultimately meet everyone’s needs.
This is where our Customer Relationship Management system can help you evolve and improve.
We call it the Construction Accelerator, which is a complete Construction CRM solution designed to provide your team with the best practice CRM methodologies.
It’s the culmination of our construction, designer and artisan expertise bundled into one accelerator package, tailored to your business and aimed at getting you up and running with a strong CRM system quickly.
Skip right to success
Our Construction Accelerator takes your business straight to base camp position where you’re ready to achieve, offering you the best practice processes, training, user guides and cheat sheets to differentiate your business, quickly.
Bypass the weeks of set-up and get performing now.
What are the benefits?
Our comprehensive Constructions Accelerator solution is purposely designed to help you:
- New business development – supporting your team’s efforts to attract and convert new clients
- Project focus – built specifically for project-based work
- Quoting – generate professional quotes immediately for projects and jobs
- Contacts – support regular work across all of your teams
- Tenders – manage the whole bidding process with a unique scoring system
- Demonstrate value – for all of the services you provide for your clients and partners
- Case handling – track all interactions with all clients to keep your team informed
- Improve communications – better team coordination when speaking to clients
- Revenue tracking – offer visibility for actual vs expected numbers
- Credit status updates – monitor all invoices and financial information
- Live dashboards – a list of live, visual tools to monitor your entire operation
- More visibility – Complete transparency with accurate data displays
- Internal reporting – track all numbers and results to keep your business on target
- Customer reporting – tailor reports to provide clients with more insight
- Improved systems – through more consistency in your processes
- Team coordination – ensuring your team work better together
- Improved efficiency – by bringing all other systems together
- Simple to use –providing an intuitive platform made for your individual business
- Cost effective – inexpensive delivery and ongoing support
How we help you
Let’s discuss solutions
Want to talk about your business’ needs? Or have any further questions?
That’s great, as we’d love to help you.
"The ultimate praise I can give FullCRM is as the user: I am reminded every day of the skill and consideration that went into making our Salesforce instance so effective."
Position Business Development Manager, Buildcorp
Here is what our construction clients say
We found FullCRM to be fundamentally CRM experts who happen to work with Salesforce. Which is a very different scenario to a Salesforce expert who understands CRM.
FullCRM worked hard to listen and understand our challenges and worked in collaboration to find solutions and ensure we stayed on track.
Great team at FullCRM, got us up and running in record time!
Download our free eBrochure
Want more information about how CRM software can transform your construction business?
Simply fill out your details below and we’ll send you our free digital brochure instantly.