→Title: Account Executive
→Reporting To: Sales Director
→Functional Area: Sales
FullCRM is a Summit Salesforce consulting firm that delivers functionally rich CRM solutions with customers across a broad portfolio of industries.
Since the company’s founding in 2014, FullCRM has become a multi-award winning consultancy, taking the prestigious Salesforce Implementation Partner of the Year.
Renowned for delivering successful, high-quality customer-centric projects, FullCRM has experienced continued growth and is preparing for further expansion in 2022.
FullCRM’s culture is fast-paced but values employee happiness and prides itself on being a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive workplace. FullCRM is invested in your personal well-being by offering a work-life balance and personal and professional development opportunities tailored to you.
About your role:
As an Account Executive your primary responsibilities will be:
- Creation of pipeline including these activities:
- Lead generation calls to suspects and prospects
- Preparation by researching prospects and understanding their general industry issues
- Lead qualification to establish the correct people and businesses to work with
- Run a complete and professional sales cycle for all opportunities including:
- Building credibility and trust with prospects and clients
- Following up with prospects and clients to the completion of opportunities
- Creation of slide decks and driving the sales presentations to the prospects and client
- Customising Master Services Agreements and Statements of Work documents
- Knowing FullCRM’s full range of services & capabilities to promote to prospects & clients
- Understanding client priorities and articulating how we deliver business value
- Selling on value and ROI rather than technical functionality
- Developing relationships with C-level stakeholders
- Updating our internal systems, CRM, and perform other administrative requirements
- Working with FullCRM’s operations and customer success teams
- Building an account strategy and territory plan
- Providing updates to management, working with them to improve overall performance
- Build relationships with Salesforce Account Executives and Sales Engineers alike
- Creating strong partner relationships with other FullCRM partner’s personnel
Key knowledge and experience:
To be successful in your role, you will have demonstrated and/or acquired the following knowledge and experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a sales role supporting new business opportunities.
- Skilled in high level communication (to C-suite) negotiation and stakeholder engagement.
- A track record in successfully executing all phases of the sales cycle, from opportunity to closing the deal.
What’s in it for you:
- Autonomous role with the ability to shape your career direction
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic, growing team
- Flexible work arrangements, such as working from home and varied start and finish times
- 3 volunteering days per year
- 12 weeks paid parental leave if you’ve been with FullCRM for less than 3 years and 18 weeks paid parental leave if you’ve been with us for 3 years or more
- Employee assistance program through Acacia
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please provide your details below.