→Title: Funcional Consultant
→Reporting To: Project Delivery Manager
→Functional Area: Project Delivery
FullCRM delivers functionally rich CRM solutions on the Salesforce platform. Since the company’s founding in 2014, FullCRM has seen tremendous growth and is preparing for further expansion in 2020. We opened our Melbourne practice in May 2019 and are looking to grow the team.
Known for its superior project delivery and customer success services, FullCRM was awarded 2019 Salesforce Implementation Partner of the Year. With new clients every month across a range of industries, joining the FullCRM team is an exceptional opportunity to learn and grow.
FullCRM’s culture values employee happiness and prides itself on being a collaborative, diverse and inclusive workplace. FullCRM is invested in your personal well-being by offering a work-life balance and personal and professional development opportunities tailored to you.
As a Functional Consultant your primary responsibility is to liaise with customers and to deliver exceptional results. This is a newly formed Melbourne position as until now our customers have been supported out of the head office in Sydney. You will be one of the founding consultants in Melbourne.
You are able to configure the Salesforce platform to best practice and understand Salesforce out-of-the-box functionality. This includes products such as Sales, Service, Communities, Field Service and CPQ. You have understanding of ISV products that are available on the Salesforce platform.
You will attend client workshops to gather requirements and document in a functional specification. You can work with technical consultants to ensure that they have enough information to create the technical specification that will allow them to estimate.
You have a keen eye for form design that matches FullCRM’s reputation for delivering beautiful, functional Salesforce systems.
- Configuration of Salesforce products – e.g. Sales, Service, CPQ, Field Service Lightning, Analytics, Communities, Pardot and ISV product configuration including but not limited to Conga, Breadwinner
- Documentation of Salesforce configuration in Functional Specification
- Mapping of end-to-end process flows
- Data migration activities
- Submission of daily timesheet
- Test Script Creation and Execution
- Understanding of FullCRMs products and the functionality each product provides
- Salesforce education – trailheads, courses, certifications (both Salesforce and ISV)
- Assistance with internal marketing material
- Project Survey Response
- Billable percentage of time worked
- Timely creation of functional specifications
- Ability to deliver functionality on time and budget
- Gaining Salesforce certifications & Trailhead Badges
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- University or equivalent degree
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience
- Salesforce certifications
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities. Mindset that enables solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment while delivering on contractual requirements
- Experience in manufacturing, construction, healthcare, professional services or transport will be highly regarded
- Prior experience delivering projects using Agile methodology will be highly regarded
- Ability to work autonomously
- Good Inter-company skills
- Detail oriented, Self-starter
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity please provide your details below…