→Title: Funcional Consultant
→Reporting To: Solution Architect
→Functional Area: Project Delivery
FullCRM is a Gold Partner Salesforce consulting firm that delivers functionally rich CRM solutions with customers across a broad portfolio of industries.
Since the company’s founding in 2014, FullCRM has become a multi-award winning consultancy, taking the prestigious Salesforce Implementation Partner of the Year.
Renowned for delivering successful, high-quality customer-centric projects, FullCRM has experienced continued growth and is preparing for further expansion in 2022.
FullCRM’s culture is fast-paced but values employee happiness and prides itself on being a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive workplace. FullCRM is invested in your personal well-being by offering a work-life balance and personal and professional development opportunities tailored to you.
About your role:
As a Functional Consultant, you will be assisting our key clients to make the most out of their Salesforce investment. This role will see you leverage your Salesforce knowledge by designing and implementing beautiful and functionally rich CRM systems. This is your opportunity to flourish and become a great consultant, not just in Salesforce product skillset but importantly as a well rounded professional services consultant.
You enjoy talking with clients, are curious about their business and how Salesforce can assist them in maximising their competitive advantage. You are their lynchpin for their continued success on the Salesforce platform.
You have a keen eye for form design matching FullCRM’s reputation for delivering beautiful, functional Salesforce systems. You can configure the Salesforce platform to best practice and thoroughly understand Salesforce out-of-the-box functionality.
When development is required, you will work with technical consultants to ensure that they have enough information to create the technical specification to allow them to estimate and then do the development work.
You are empathetic to our customers and understand that each customer is at different stages, have different needs, experiences, and capabilities. You do your best to adjust your communication.
- Working with our clients to support and improve their existing Salesforce infrastructure; Sales Cloud, Communities, ERP Integration, Analytics
- Functional delivery of new projects; Service cloud, Operational functionality
- Liaison with Technical Consultant to all technical consultants translate requirements into technical specifications
- A member of the client’s digital transformation governance team
- Liaison with other partners to oversee a holistic solution
- Delivering high-quality work to FullCRM’s standard
What’s in it for you:
- A role that will give you the skills to become a seasoned professional consultant
- A role that will broaden your Salesforce platform experience and give you the ability to shape your career direction
- Opportunity to be part of an experienced, growing consulting team
- Flexible work arrangements, such as working from home and varied start and finish times
- Three volunteering days per year
- 12 weeks paid parental leave if you’ve been with FullCRM for less than three years and 18 weeks paid parental leave if you’ve been with us for three years or more
- Employee assistance program through Acacia
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please provide your details below.