Salesforce Project Manager
FullCRM delivers functionally rich CRM solutions on the Salesforce platform. Since the company’s founding in 2014, FullCRM has seen tremendous growth and is excited to be hiring during COVID-19 times.
Known for its superior project delivery and customer success services, FullCRM was awarded 2019 Salesforce Implementation Partner of the Year. With new clients every month across a range of industries, joining the FullCRM team is an exceptional opportunity to learn and grow.
FullCRM’s culture values employee happiness and prides itself on being a collaborative, diverse and inclusive workplace. FullCRM is invested in your personal well-being by offering a work-life balance and personal and professional development opportunities tailored to you.
About the role:
Using your Salesforce experience your primary responsibility is to ensure that projects are delivered on time and budget. You will have a technical opinion on the scope, budget and solution being presented to the client. You will be responsible for ensuring that the project is resourced correctly by functional and technical consultants. You will have a keen grasp of agile methodology and ensure that the project adheres to agile best practice.
- Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of the project
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Prepare and present progress reports for client
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project and financial details of projects such as P&L, work in progress and project costs
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Management of timely invoice generation and payment
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mastery of FinancialForce Professional Service Automation to run the projects
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Quality – Customer Satisfaction / Loyalty
- Timeliness – Planned Hours Vs. Time Spent
- Budget – Budget Variance
- Effectiveness – Number Of Project Milestones Completed On Time With Sign Off
- Effectiveness – Billable Utilisation
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Proven working experience in Salesforce projects
- Worked in Agile projects
- Developing and Tracking Budgets
- Go-getter, not afraid to have robust conversations
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity please provide your details below…