→Title: Sales Engineer
→Reporting To: Sales and Marketing Director
→Functional Area: Sales
FullCRM is a Gold Partner Salesforce consulting firm that delivers functionally rich CRM solutions with customers across a broad portfolio of industries.
Since the company’s founding in 2014, FullCRM has become a multi-award winning consultancy, taking the prestigious Salesforce Implementation Partner of the Year.
Renowned for delivering successful, high-quality customer-centric projects, FullCRM has experienced continued growth and is preparing for further expansion in 2022.
FullCRM’s culture is fast-paced but values employee happiness and prides itself on being a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive workplace. FullCRM is invested in your personal well-being by offering a work-life balance and personal and professional development opportunities tailored to you.
About your role:
As a Sales Engineer, you will be partnering with our sales team to provide technical expertise on how FullCRM will assist our prospects to make the most out of their Salesforce investment. During the sales cycle, our prospects may already have invested in Salesforce or we will be working alongside Salesforce to jointly acquire a new customer.
You have a knack for analysing and understanding complex customer business requirements and you are able to verbally replay the requirements back to our prospects during discovery sessions. You will be key in scoping and estimating the effort required to solve these requirements.
- Understanding the customer’s business, their strategy, challenges and objectives.
- Working closely with the sales team on quoting, estimating, scoping and proposals.
- Demonstrating solutions with customers and providing technical expertise.
- Writing business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
- Presenting scope of works to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Assist in the qualification of sales opportunities.
- Work with implementation teams to develop the scope of works.
- Support and enable the transition of new projects from sales to implementation.
- Achieving agreed revenue and business objectives.
Key knowledge and experience:
To be successful in your role, you will have demonstrated and/or acquired the following knowledge and experience:
- 5 or more years’ relevant industry experience in a vendor/reseller environment.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a pre-sales role supporting new business opportunities.
- Demonstrated experience in Project Delivery, implementing solutions for customers.
- Skilled in high level communication (to C-suite) negotiation and stakeholder engagement.
- A track record in successfully executing all phases of the sales cycle, from opportunity to closing the deal.
What’s in it for you:
- Autonomous role with the ability to shape your career direction
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic, growing team
- Flexible work arrangements, such as working from home and varied start and finish times
- 3 volunteering days per year
- 12 weeks paid parental leave if you’ve been with FullCRM for less than 3 years and 18 weeks paid parental leave if you’ve been with us for 3 years or more
- Employee assistance program through Acacia
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please provide your details below.