FullCRM is a Gold Partner Salesforce consulting firm that delivers functionally rich CRM solutions to the SMB and Mid Market sector with customers across a wide portfolio of industries.
Since the company’s founding in 2014, FullCRM has become a multi-award winning consultancy, taking the prestigious Salesforce Implementation Partner of the Year.
Renowned for delivering successful, high-quality customer-centric projects, FullCRM has experienced continued growth and is preparing for further expansion in 2021.
FullCRM’s culture is fast-paced but values employee happiness and prides itself on being a collaborative, diverse and inclusive workplace. FullCRM is invested in your personal well-being by offering a work-life balance and personal and professional development opportunities tailored to you.
About your role
As a Salesforce Solution Architect, you will be responsible for gathering, analysing and interpreting information from clients to understand business processes, pain points, business needs and customer experience to deliver Salesforce-based technical solutions that leverage the most out of the Salesforce platform.
You will develop clean and elegant solution architecture designs that support the target state business processes and customer experience:
- Current state system components, data models and integrations
- Target state system components, data models and integration
- Details of impacts in moving from current state to target
- Key design decisions and recommendations
- Develop a phased implementation roadmap of the solution architecture
Your solution will be delivered by our team under your mentorship. However, you don’t mind being on the tools either in order to drive our client’s success.
- Deep knowledge and expertise across the Salesforce.com platform (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc.), including experience delivering complex SFDC solutions
- Have delivered multiple full end-to-end Salesforce.com implementations/projects, especially including highly-integrated/complex ecosystems. Understands how to deliver capabilities on Salesforce AppExchange products
- Strong consulting background possessing soft skills that enable you to tease out requirements from our clients
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce APIs and hands-on integration experience with enterprise systems
- A practical understanding of the supply chain would be advantageous
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Salesforce Sales Cloud certification
- Salesforce Service Cloud certification
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Platform App Builder
You are either there or well on your way to obtaining the following certifications:
- Salesforce Application Architect
- Salesforce System Architect
Industry knowledge in the following areas is highly desirable
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Consumer Goods
- Transport & Logistics
You ideally hold a bachelor’s degree level or higher. You have worked in an Agile project delivery environment and are a great communicator, team player, with a growth mindset.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity please provide your details below and be prepared to share your resume and cover letter.