→Title: Solution Architect
→Reporting To: Managing Director
→Functional Area: Project Delivery
FullCRM is a Gold Partner Salesforce consulting firm that delivers functionally rich CRM solutions with customers across a wide portfolio of industries.
Since the company’s founding in 2014, FullCRM has become a multi-award winning consultancy, taking the prestigious 2019 Salesforce Implementation Partner of the Year.
Renowned for delivering successful, high quality customer centric projects FullCRM has experienced continued growth and is preparing for further expansion in 2022.
FullCRM’s culture is fast-paced but values employee happiness and prides itself on being a collaborative, diverse and inclusive workplace. FullCRM is invested in your personal well-being by offering a work-life balance and personal and professional development opportunities tailored to you.
About your role:
As a Salesforce Solution Architect, you will be responsible for gathering, analysing and interpreting information from clients to understand business processes, pain points, business needs and customer experience to deliver Salesforce-based technical solutions that leverage the most out of the Salesforce platform.
You will develop clean and elegant solution architecture designs that support the target state business processes and customer experience:
- Current state system components, data models and integrations
- Target state system components, data models and integration
- Details of impacts in moving from current state to target
- Key design decisions and recommendations
- Develop a phased implementation roadmap of the solution architecture
Your solution will be delivered by our team under your mentorship. However, you don’t mind being on the tools either when required.
- Deep knowledge and expertise across the Salesforce.com platform (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc.), including experience delivering complex SFDC solutions
- Has delivered multiple full end-to-end Salesforce.com implementations/projects, especially including highly-integrated/complex ecosystems. Understands how to deliver capabilities on Salesforce AppExchange products
- Strong consulting background possessing soft skills that enable you to tease out requirements from our clients
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce APIs and hands-on integration experience with enterprise systems
What’s in it for you:
- Autonomous role with the ability to shape your career direction
- Opportunity to be part of and lead a dynamic, growing team
- Flexible work arrangements, such as working from home and varied start and finish times
- 3 volunteering days per year
- 12 weeks paid parental leave if you’ve been with FullCRM for less than 3 years and 18 weeks paid parental leave if you’ve been with us for 3 years or more
- Employee assistance program through Acacia
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity please provide your details below and be prepared to share your resume and cover letter.