FullCRM is a Gold Partner Salesforce consulting firm that delivers functionally rich CRM solutions to the SMB and Mid Market sector with customers across a wide portfolio of industries.
Since the company’s founding in 2014, FullCRM has become a multi-award winning consultancy, taking the prestigious Salesforce Implementation Partner of the Year.
Renowned for delivering successful, high-quality customer-centric projects, FullCRM has experienced continued growth and is preparing for further expansion in 2021.
FullCRM’s culture is fast-paced but values employee happiness and prides itself on being a collaborative, diverse and inclusive workplace. FullCRM is invested in your personal well-being by offering a work-life balance and personal and professional development opportunities tailored to you.
As a Senior Functional Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering customer-focused solutions. Working on innovative, challenging and complex projects, this role will see you leverage your Salesforce expertise by designing and implementing beautiful and functionally rich CRM systems. This is your opportunity to flourish and become a great consultant, not just in Salesforce product skillset but importantly as a well rounded professional services consultant.
You enjoy talking with clients, are curious about their business and how Salesforce can maximise their competitive advantage. You are well capable of transforming that talk track into a documented system solution. You know when the solution requires configuration and when the best solution is the development route.
You have a keen eye for form design that matches FullCRM’s reputation for delivering beautiful, functional Salesforce systems. You can configure the Salesforce platform to best practice and thoroughly understand Salesforce out-of-the-box functionality. This includes products such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, Field Service and CPQ. You have a wide knowledge of ISV products available on the Salesforce platform and can provide advice to our customers on which product is most suited and why.
When development is required, you will work with technical consultants to ensure that they have enough information to create the technical specification that will allow them to estimate and then do the development work.
You will work with the team and share your knowledge with other team members in FullCRM’s collaborative and supporting environment.
You are well versed in both agile and waterfall project methodologies and can count function points so that work can be categorised into sprints.
You are empathetic to our customers and understand that each customer is at different stages, have different needs, experiences, and capabilities. You do your best to adjust your communication.
- Running of User Story/Scoping workshops and creation of user stories
- Configuration of Salesforce products – e.g. Sales, Service, CPQ, Field Service Lightning, Analytics, Communities, Pardot and ISV product configuration including but not limited to PSA, Conga, Breadwinner
- Liaison with Technical Consultant to translate requirements into technical specifications
- Delivering high-quality work to FullCRM’s standard
- Thorough understanding of FullCRMs products and know when to recommend our products to match client requirements
- Data Migration coordination and consultation
- Mapping of End to End process flows
- Creation of client project status reports
- Collaboration with the product team to ensure that our products are aligned with customer success and great user adoption
- Salesforce education – trailheads, courses, certifications (both Salesforce and ISV)
- Assistance with marketing material
- Project Survey Response
- Timely creation of user stories
- Ability to deliver projects on time and budget
- Billable percentage of time worked
- Obtaining Salesforce certifications & Trailhead Badges
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- University or equivalent degree
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience
- Multiple Salesforce certifications
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Experience in manufacturing, construction, healthcare, professional services or transport will be highly regarded
- Prior experience delivering projects using agile methodology
- Team player with the ability to also work autonomously
- Detail-oriented, Self-starter
- Demonstrates a high level of business acumen; ability to get along well with diverse personalities—flexible
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities. A mindset that enables solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment while delivering on the contractual requirement
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity please provide your details below…