→Title: Senior Functional Consultant
→Reporting To: Project Delivery Manager
→Functional Area: Project Delivery
FullCRM delivers functionally rich CRM solutions on the Salesforce platform. Since the company’s founding in 2014, FullCRM has seen tremendous growth and is preparing for further expansion in 2020. We opened our Melbourne practice in May 2019 and are looking to grow the team.
Known for its superior project delivery and customer success services, FullCRM was awarded 2019 Salesforce Implementation Partner of the Year. With new clients every month across a range of industries, joining the FullCRM team is an exceptional opportunity to learn and grow.
FullCRM’s culture values employee happiness and prides itself on being a collaborative, diverse and inclusive workplace. FullCRM is invested in your personal well-being by offering a work-life balance and personal and professional development opportunities tailored to you.
As a Senior Functional Consultant your primary responsibility will be to deliver exceptional results for our Melbourne/South Australia based customers. This is a new position based in Melbourne as previously our customers have been supported out of the head office. You will be one of the founding consultants in Melbourne.
When on large projects you would act as the “Lead” Functional Consultant managing the overall system design.
You are a key resource of knowledge and guidance to other Functional Consultants and act as the key conduit of ideas and feedback to the Product Development Team.
You have the ability to work in a presales capacity where you would present FullCRM products to prospects in a sales cycle.
The candidate will have in-depth Salesforce knowledge and have a proven track record in successful Salesforce project delivery.
You will be skilled at running workshops to gather requirements and then be able to translate the requirements into a functional specification. You can work with technical consultants to ensure that have enough information to create the technical specification that will allow them to estimate.
You are well versed in both agile and waterfall project methodologies and are able to count function points so that work can be categorised into sprints.
You have a keen eye for form design that matches FullCRM’s reputation for delivering beautiful, functional Salesforce systems.You are able to configure the Salesforce platform to best practice and thoroughly understand Salesforce out-of-the-box functionality. This includes products such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, Field Service and CPQ. You have a wide knowledge on the ISV products that are available on the Salesforce platform and are able to provide advice to our customers on which product is most suited and why.
You are empathetic to our customers and understand that each customer is at different stages, have different needs, experiences, and capabilities. You do your best to adjust your communication.
- Carrying out scoping work to successful outcome. Includes creation of SOW, functional specification and mapping out project delivery using agile methodology
- Running of User Story/Scoping workshops
- Allocation of user stories into sprints
- Documentation of Salesforce configuration in Functional Specification
- Liaison with Technical Consultant to translate functional specifications into technical specifications
- Configuration of Salesforce products – e.g. Sales, Service, CPQ, Field Service Lightning, Analytics, Communities, Pardot and ISV product configuration including but not limited to PSA, Conga, Breadwinner
- Thorough understanding of FullCRMs products and know when to recommend our products to match client requirements
- Pre-Sales Activity – consultation to prospects which could include demonstration of FullCRM products to prospects
- Mentor functional consultants and provide advice on best practice
- Submission of daily timesheet
- Data Migration coordination and consultation
- Mapping of End to End process flows
- Creation of client project status reports
- Collaboration with product team to ensure that our products are aligned with customer success and great user adoption
- Salesforce education – trailheads, courses, certifications (both Salesforce and ISV)
- Assistance with marketing material
- Member of a product development working group
- Project Survey Response
- Timely creation of SOWs and functional specifications
- Ability to deliver projects on time and budget
- Billable percentage of time worked
- Obtaining Salesforce certifications & Trailhead Badges
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- University or equivalent degree
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience
- Multiple Salesforce certifications
- Experience in manufacturing, construction, healthcare, professional services or transport will be highly regarded
- Prior experience delivering projects using Agile methodology will be highly regarded
- Change agent to influence company best practice
- Good Inter-company skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Detail oriented, Self-starter
- Demonstrates a high level of business acumen; ability to get along well with diverse personalities—flexible
- “Hands on” management style—drives team involvement
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities. Mindset that enables solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment while delivering on contractual requirements
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity please provide your details below…