→Title: Technical Consultant
→Reporting To: Solution Architect
→Functional Area: Project Delivery
FullCRM is a Gold Partner Salesforce consulting firm that delivers functionally rich CRM solutions with customers across a broad portfolio of industries.
Since the company’s founding in 2014, FullCRM has become a multi-award winning consultancy, taking the prestigious Salesforce Implementation Partner of the Year.
Renowned for delivering successful, high-quality customer-centric projects, FullCRM has experienced continued growth and is preparing for further expansion in 2022.
FullCRM’s culture is fast-paced but values employee happiness and prides itself on being a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive workplace. FullCRM is invested in your personal well-being by offering a work-life balance and personal and professional development opportunities tailored to you.
About your role:
As a Technical Consultant, your primary responsibility is to develop client requirements that cannot be delivered through ‘clicks not code’ Salesforce configuration. This will include but is not limited to Apex, Java Script, integration, Lightning Components, Apex Jobs.
- Salesforce native coding through Apex coding, Aura, Java Script, Lightning Web components
- Development of integration solution using iPAAS Mulesoft, Jitterbit, Dell Boomi, Synatic, Apex, Salesforce DataLoader
- Configuration of Salesforce products – e.g. Sales, Service, CPQ, Field Service Lightning, Analytics, Communities, Pardot and ISV product configuration including but not limited to Conga, Breadwinner
- Data migration activities
- Creation of technical artefacts to support user story solution
- Assistance with the creation and documentation of FullCRM development standards
- Liaison with project delivery to ensure that the project is being delivered on time and within budget.
What’s in it for you?
- A role that will broaden your Salesforce platform experience and give you the ability to shape your career direction
- Opportunity to be part of an experienced, growing consulting team
- Ability to gain multiple Salesforce certifications
- Flexible work arrangements, such as working from home and varied start and finish times
- 3 volunteering days per year
- 12 weeks paid parental leave if you’ve been with FullCRM for less than 3 years and 18 weeks paid parental leave if you’ve been with us for 3 years or more
- Employee assistance program through Acacia
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please provide your details below.