FullCRM is a boutique, nimble Salesforce cloud alliance partner. We specialize in delivering holistic CRM solutions to our clients who cover a broad range of industries and sizes while focusing on the small and medium in particular. Our focus is our customer’s success.
FullCRM has seen tremendous growth so join us and you will be part of a company culture that actively inspires you to connect, communicate, and achieve. A company that will take you on your merit and can offer exciting career opportunities.
- An exciting opportunity to work with a boutique, nimble Salesforce cloud alliance partner
- Work closely with a dedicated team who are very willing to impart their business knowledge to the team
- Realise your potential through valued input into the strategic vision of a fast growing company
Skill set/experience needed:
- Extensive knowledge with CRM Systems
- Solid CRM platform development expertise (preferably Salesforce.com with appropriate certification)
- Ability to ensure solution delivery is consistent with the initial project vision and objectives
- Strong integration experience
Nice to have skills:
- Pre Passion for Salesforce platform and are dedicated to keeping ahead by continually reviewing release notes, awaiting product announcements
- Feel comfortable to drive the direction of products worked on the platform (i.e. what can we do with Salesforce, publisher actions, analytics API, Canvas, Communities etc etc)
- 3rd party development skills (e.g. Google Maps, Document Integration, Electronic Signature Capture)
- Strong English communication skills
- Confidence to speak your mind
- Desire to truly understand the customer’s industry and end user experience
- Independent thinker.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity please send resumes through to …