FullCRM delivers functionally rich CRM solutions on the Salesforce platform. Since the company’s founding in 2014, FullCRM has seen tremendous growth and is excited to be hiring during COVID-19 times.
Known for its superior project delivery, FullCRM was awarded 2019 Salesforce Implementation Partner of the Year. With new clients every month across a range of industries, joining the FullCRM team is an exceptional opportunity to learn and grow.
FullCRM’s culture values employee happiness and prides itself on being a collaborative, diverse and inclusive workplace. FullCRM is invested in your personal well-being by offering a work-life balance and personal and professional development opportunities tailored to you.
About the role
As a Technical Consultant your primary responsibility is to design and develop client requirements that cannot be delivered through ‘clicks not code’ Salesforce configuration. This will include but not limited to Apex, Java Script, integration, Lightning Web Components, Apex Jobs.
You have in-depth Salesforce knowledge and have a proven track record in successful Salesforce project delivery.
You will liaise with the Project Delivery Team to ensure that all technical requirements are documented and properly estimated. You will also work directly with clients to ensure that all technical details have been captured. Examples of this include working with client/3rd party supplier to create integration mapping requirements.
- Liaison with clients for technical related tasks such as understanding integration points and flow
- Creation of technical artefacts to support user story solution
- Assistance with the creation and documentation of FullCRM development standards
- Quality assurance checks of technical consultants work
- Salesforce native coding through Apex coding, Aura, Java Script, Lightning Web components
- Liaison with project delivery to ensure that the project is being delivered on time and budget. Notification to project manager if actual effort exceeds estimated effort.
- Development of integration solution using iPAAS Mulesoft, Jitterbit, Dell Boomi, Apex, Salesforce DataLoader
- Salesforce configuration – system security, E-R creation, page layouts
- Deployment of sprint configuration from sandbox to production
- Salesforce education – trailheads, courses, certifications
- Project work delivered on time and budget
- Publication of FullCRM appexchange apps, bolts, flows and components
- Internal adoption of delivery tools
- Salesforce certifications
- Trailhead points
Experience, Qualifications & Requirements
- Computer Science degree
- 1+ years of Salesforce experience
- Integration experience over various platforms
- Multiple Salesforce certifications a must – Platform Dev 1 at a minimum
- Experience in manufacturing, construction, healthcare, professional services or transport will be highly regarded