FullCRM helps leading Australian manufacturer to improve internal efficiencies and boost customer experience.
Founded in Japan, this Australian subsidiary of a global manufacturer was established in 1977 and specialised in the manufacturing of print, imagery, labelling and sewing products.
Using Salesforce Classic and their own custom-built service functionality utilising custom objects, visualforce pages and their own processes and interface, the platform was functional but it prevented them from maximising Salesforce’s advanced platform functionality and continual upgrades in Service Cloud.
- The previous custom-built system was limited in collecting and utilising customer data.
- Issues included duplicate case records for customers using different numbers and no provision for continuing asset case history or ongoing warranty processing.
- These issues resulted in redundancies, frustrations, and inefficiencies.
- The manufacturer realised they needed a solution to improve their ability to address customer problems and stay competitive.
The FullCRM Solution
Utilising FullCRM’s manufacturing and customer service expertise, the company decided to shift to Service Cloud.
The FullCRM team proposed a customised solution of Salesforce Service Cloud to provide full access to new and better technology to help both teams improve their operational efficiencies and revolutionise their customer service levels.
“FullCRM did a lot of background work before diving in. They investigated thoroughly to uncover missed areas and linked all of our cases together to consolidate everything. It was a huge task that was far from straightforward,” said the Technical support and Services Manager. “Their flawless execution really showed their expertise around the platform.”
– Technical Support and Services Manager.
Improvements actioned by the solution:
Customer information right at their fingertips
Previously the service centre had every physical printer model set up in the office so when a client called a consultant would be able to interact with a physical model to solve the issue
The new Service Cloud upgrades not only maintained a high standard of customer service but could support service consultants access:
- Customer’s asset information including warranty and customer’s prior case history
- Visual representation of the asset, including serial number and purchase details
- Digital knowledge articles the support agent can use to resolve the problem
Higher customer satisfaction levels
The new system enabled the manufacturer to provide ongoing support. With Service Cloud, both the Support and Service teams gained complete visibility across all cases and customer activities. Cases were also assigned to either team based on the nature of the issue to ensure the client’s needs were best met throughout their entire customer journey.
“No more working in silos and having escalated case details inputted again. It all synced up into the one platform,” said the Technical support and services manager.
Fast interactions through interactive bots
Through the use of Live Chat, Bots and Einstein bots customers are now able to receive fast responses and links to useful Knowledge Articles – leading to higher case deflection and self-help automation.
They averaged 46,000 calls per year with significantly high wait times. This frustrated customers and led to a poor customer experience. FullCRM suggested “Live Chat ” within the service cloud that reduced the monthly average to less than 1 minute.
Streamlined processes in Customer Community and Partner Community
With the manufacturer utilising a network of independent service agents around the country, they need to be reimbursed for their labour time and be able to order spare parts easily.
By utilising Experience Cloud with both customer and partner portals, there is greater transparency, as dealers and business partners can visually follow the path of a warranty claim and be reimbursed both quickly and accurately. Once each job is completed, the service agent simply needs to update the case record with the details to claim their respective payments.
“Service agents just have to log the warranty claim, then after an approval process, the amount due will go straight to their bank account. The new system allowed us to streamline the process of eliminating paper, admin work and can be completed remotely anywhere in the world online,” said Technical Support and Service Manager.
An enhanced employee onboarding experience
Service Cloud also helped speed up the employee onboarding experience. The tasks have become automated, so the manufacturer can quickly and consistently train new service agents on how to effectively resolve cases by utilising Service Cloud as a central knowledge database and following the standardised processes.
Results and Outcome
- FullCRM’s Service Cloud solution enabled the manufacturer to deliver high-standard support to customers to its customers.
- Service consultants were given support in utilising multiple communication channels.
- Workloads for service consultants became more balanced and manageable, delivering tailored assistance to customers using consistent processes, digital knowledge articles, and product consumables.
- The use of Service Cloud improved the manufacturer’s customer relationship management process, resolving customer issues through more convenient access methods and providing a seamless and convenient experience.
Thanks to FullCRM’s implementation of Salesforce, the Australian manufacturer was able to stay true to its commitment to delivering impeccable customer service whenever clients needed help, guidance and product support.
“Because of FullCRM partnering with us and developing the Service Cloud to meet our specific needs, there is now a lot less manual handling. Tasks can be done online –saving costs, time and resources for all of us and gives us the basis to further enhance the system.”