The Manufacturing Industry is changing rapidly – are you?
The Manufacturing Industry is going through a paradigm shift. Customer expectations are forcing companies to transform their sales processes completely, and Manufacturing businesses have to keep up or risk being left behind.
No longer is it acceptable to focus solely on the operational or production side of the business. Manufacturers now need to be customer-centric and your systems need to support providing a personalised service at scale.
Are you focused on production, and not enough on your customers?
Do you have too many software systems that don’t talk to each other or are outdated?
Can you see the potential of digital technology, but just don’t know where to start?
Are you able to quote accurately and quickly?
Are you able to effectively manage and charge for last-minute project modifications?
Do you have clear visibility and accuracy over your sales pipeline?
A bespoke Salesforce platform tailored to your manufacturing business can easily solve all of these challenges and more
Designed specifically for Manufacturers and tailored to your unique business model, we can help you unify both your operations and your relationships with Distributors, Dealers, Resellers and End Customers with one single platform.
Whether you’re a direct partnership, end-to-end supply chain, direct customer or OEM, the Salesforce platform can be customised to suit your supply chain needs.
Unify your operations and connect with your customers in new and more effective ways with the comprehensive Salesforce platform, which easily integrates into your business.
How it works for you
The Salesforce Platform coordinates your entire Manufacturing organisation to improve efficiency, reduce costs and achieve your goals by focusing on each of your customer segments. This makes it easy for manufacturers like you to collaborate with dealers and distributors on sales, service, marketing, and more.
Through our Manufacturing Accelerator service, we customise the power of the reputable and proven Salesforce platform directly to your business, so that whether you need lead management, pipeline CRM or contract management, the Salesforce platform combined with our customised services will help you.
We understand that the business of manufacturing is more than just producing products and delivering on order quantities – it’s about managing partner and vendor relationships to ultimately meet the needs of the end customer.
This is where the Salesforce platform can help you evolve and improve to provide your supply chain members with a better experience.
We call it the Manufacturing Accelerator, which is a comprehensive, end-to-end Manufacturing solution designed to get your team to follow best-practice methodologies. It’s the culmination of our manufacturing expertise bundled into one accelerator, tailored to your business and aimed at getting you up and running with best practice quickly.
Do you have a complex quoting process?
CPQ, or Configure Price Quote Software, is your answer – and we have you covered with various options.
Salesforce CPQ software helps you streamline pricing, discounting & approvals to facilitate faster and accurate quoting with your prospective clients.
Discover Next level visual quoting with Salesforce CPQ + KBMax
If you want to differentiate your manufacturing service from all of your competitors and win more business, the KBMax add-on is the ideal Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ) system you need.
KBMax allows your team to configure, visualise, price and quote with interactive 3D visualisation and automation, helping you improve, simplify and streamline your sales and manufacturing process.
Skip right to success
Manufacturing Accelerator takes your business straight to base camp position where you’re ready to achieve, offering you best practice processes, training, user guides and cheat sheets to differentiate your business, quickly.
Bypass the weeks of set-up and get performing now.
What are the benefits?
Our comprehensive Manufacturing Accelerator solution helps you deliver true value for:
- Accurate sales forecasting - jobs counted once, despite multiple bidding partners, to avoid over-inflated sales pipelines.
- Upsell packages – better transparency allows you to find more profitable production lines
- One size fits all - our solutions are truly scalable meaning regardless of how many customers, FullCRM has you covered
- Stand out – take advantage of add ons such as KB-Max, which is a solution for visualised quoting, to put you ahead of other manufacturers
- Demonstrate value - easily show value-added partner training and marketing.
- Communication - provide business-critical reporting to Distributors and Dealers
- Improve relationships – offer a customer-centric approach to create better relationships
- Better customer service – provide a more comprehensive customer experience
- Prospecting – more clarity over finding new opportunities
- Partner profiling - by profiling partners, you can use rules to automatically and accurately calculate discounts.
- Fast and error-free quoting - deliver timely, error-free quotes
- Full circle service - deliver a complete solution to partners, giving them everything they need for their end customers.
- Create renewal quotes - partners can easily create renewal quotes.
- Tracking trends and demand - By placing importance on the capture of key customer data, you can learn critical information about production levels and demand
- Know your end customer – gain more visibility on the end customer for improved warranty information and customer profiling
How we help you
At FullCRM, we’re about three core services:
Ready to let us help you?
With a great CRM solution in place, customer focus will be at the centre of everything your business does. We can help you transform your business.
FullCRM managed our implementation process extremely well which made it a smooth transition for our company. I'd highly recommend other clients to use FullCRM for implementing Salesforce.
Customer Relationship Manager
Here is what our manufacturing clients say
FullCRM managed our implementation process extremely well which made it a smooth transition for our company. I’d highly recommend other clients to use FullCRM for implementing Salesforce.
Having had a very poor salesforce experience over 18-24 months, FullCRM was engaged in an effort to salvage the investment made before abandoning salesforce. The appreciation and understanding of our circumstances by FullCRM were excellent, and the team was highly sensitive to ensuring any ambiguities were clear before moving forward. Helping to teach our team about what was happening while it happened has been an excellent approach to ensuring we can maximise our investment.
We were very impressed with the service we received from FullCRM. The process of sitting with them to make changes to our system so that it suited our specific needs was fantastic. We also appreciate the follow up calls to check how we have been tracking since completion of the job. We would definitely recommend their services to others.
Excellent understanding of my business and requirements. Delivered ahead of schedule.
This project was our first with FullCRM and we are very happy with the service and outcomes from the FullCRM team.
Download our free eBrochure
Want more information about how CRM can transform your manufacturing business?
Simply fill out your details below and we’ll send you our free digital brochure instantly.