Salesforce Unlimited Edition
Generative AI is coming to Salesforce with Einstein GPT for Sales, Service and Marketing. With an exclusive release for Unlimited Edition (UE) users, now is the perfect time to evaluate all the additional features that come with upgrading your current licensing structure. Fullcrm is dedicated to enabling your team to leverage all possible AI opportunities.
AI and Salesforce
Even though AI is a hot topic in the tech community right now, Salesforce has been in the AI game for the past 7 years. Predictive AI has been built into all currently available Einstein products and has been leveraging existing data to accelerate decision-making and productivity with features such as next-best actions and automated summaries daily.
However, the breakthrough comes with the integration of Generative AI functionality, which uses predictive analytics to take users to the next step of the process with auto-generated chat responses and email replies based on context and customer interaction histories.
It is this Generative AI functionality that brings the Chat GPT-like features into Salesforce to streamline the business processes of the everyday user. The best part is that many of these features are available to use right now and with more on the way it is an important time to decide if your business will step into the future to gain a competitive advantage.
The current roadmap available to Unlimited Edition users includes:
June ’23: Generally Available
- Service Cloud GPT: Reply Recommendations
- Service Cloud GPT: Summarisation
July ‘23: Generally Available
- Sales Cloud GPT: Email generation with page context
- Commerce Cloud GPT: Prod Description
August ‘23: Generally Available
- Service Cloud GPT: Knowledge email creation
What makes the Salesforce Unlimited Edition, Unlimited?
The Unlimited Edition is completely focused on driving customers’ productivity, efficiency and growth. To do this, Salesforce leverages exclusive functionalities such as Sales Cloud Einstein, sales engagement, Sales Cloud conversation insights, activity data platform, inbox and more in a single unified SKU so customers can experience the complete power of automation intelligence.
Just like the name, this edition encourages unlimited possibilities in every aspect of a user’s business to achieve growth and reduction in costs. This is why all of the features are included, so there is no need to purchase additional add-ons.
How does Unlimited Edition stand out from the other editions?
UE was designed to simplify the complex connectivity across automation, AI and analytics within the single platform. For many Salesforce customers, leveraging EE + + (for example EE + Inbox + full data sandbox) has enabled them to achieve a similar level of functionality avaliable in the single Unlimited edition.
Even though these users are only enabling the key features they desire, it most often equates to a similar cost when comparing to UE. It may be beneficial to look at upgrading to UE because it unlocks so much more functionality at a similar price point.
Features exclusively available in Salesforce Unlimited Edition:
Predictive and Generative AI
Access to the combination of Predictive and Generative AI features in UE is guaranteed to boost productivity for any user. Dramatically reduce the time spent executing manual data processes and conducting strategic decision-making with the following tools:
- Einstein GPT for Sales: Auto-generate sales tasks like composing emails, scheduling meetings, and preparing for the next interaction.
- Einstein GPT for Service: Generate knowledge articles from past case notes. Auto-generate personalised agent chat replies to increase customer satisfaction through personalised and expedited service interactions.
- Einstein GPT for Marketing: Dynamically generate personalised content to engage customers and prospects across email, mobile, web, and advertising.
Personalise Experiences across Sales and Marketing
Execute more personalised and efficient sales and marketing campaigns with the integrated power of AI. Leverage the following features to empower your team to win more sales:
- Sales Engagement: A centralised selling hub with cadences, strategic automation, premium activity capture, and rep-centric email functionality.
- Sales Insights: Built-in sales cycle intelligence, out-of-the-box lead and opportunity scoring, insights from calls, interactions, and deal health using a suite of AI functionalities.
- Sales Inbox: Connectivity to third-party email platforms to manage and report on interactions.
- Lead Scoring: Analysis of data to precut lead conversion.
- Conversation Insights: AI-driven analysis of sales calls to identify trends.
- Sales Cadences: Program best practices into structured, scheduled sequences of sales activities.
- API Calls: Access 5 times more API calls per user with the Unlimited Edition.
Reduce Manual Data Entry when Planning and Reporting
Give time back to your team to focus on customer interactions when planning and reporting. Streamline processes with:
- Work Queue: Manage day-to-day activities with a smart, prioritised to-do list.
- Premium Einstein Activity Capture: Automation of the manual activity logging process.
Expanded Data and File Storage
Create more value with:
- Significantly bigger Data storage at 120GB compared to 20GB in Enterprise Edition
- File Storage is the same across both editions at 2 GB
Customised User Experiences
A system that reflects your business operations is the key to achieving operational harmony. Empower your users with:
- Custom Objects: Build 2,000 custom objects (EE restricted to 200).
- Custom Apps: No limit to the number of custom apps available (EE restricted to 260).
- Custom Fields: 800 custom fields per object (500 per object in EE).
- Validation Rules: 500 validation rules per object (100 per object in EE).
Full Sandbox Extensions
Upskill, and tinker with fewer restrictions:
- 1 full Sandbox included.
- 1 partial Sandbox included.
Without EE, a full data sandbox is an additional licence that is a percentage of the total license cost. Thus, many businesses opt for other ways of testing due to the additional cost but then miss out on its unique features.
Only full sandboxes support performance testing, load testing and staging as a complete testing environment. They are also a replica of your production org, including all data, such as object records and attachments, and metadata to simulate a realistic testing experience. Users with a full sandbox gain confidence in their systems and can properly commit to a continuous improvement methodology. Changes can be first rolled out into a full data sandbox and tested prior to production deployment.
Support your team with access to:
- 24/7 phone and chat support (plus access to circles of success)
Circles of Success are exclusive small group clinics focused on adoption and best practices hosted by Salesforce experts. Salesforce customers can be introduced to other customers and share experiences under the guidance of Salesforce employee experts. This resource is essential for businesses implementing a continuous improvement approach and boosting user adoption strategies.
Should you upgrade to Salesforce Unlimited Edition?
Just like the name suggests, the Unlimited Edition of Salesforce grants unlimited possibilities for productivity, efficiency and growth. Exclusive access to Einstein GPT makes this edition a game changer for businesses looking to be at the forefront of AI-powered possibilities.
With out-of-the-box unlimited features, now is the perfect time to review your licencing structure, especially if you are currently on Enterprise Edition plus multiple add-ons. The ROI you can receive by upgrading to UE may very well generate additional value and unlock added functionality from your investment.
Contact us below for a health check to unlock how your team can leverage Salesforce UE.