With many businesses now working remotely, ensuring that you are connecting and collaborating with employees is critical.
Managing teams who have recently transitioned to working 100% remotely is challenging.
Salesforce’s Chatter is a great way to encourage collaboration and communicate with your team in one centralised location.
Manage your teams better using Salesforce Chatter Groups
Chatter Groups are a place where the team can communicate with a select group on a common subject.
This feature is a great way to collaborate with colleagues on projects, share ideas and information within your company.
There are two different styles of chatter groups in Salesforce:
- Public – where anyone within the org is allowed to join, see and post within the group
- Private – where only members within the group can see and post
Each member of the group will receive notifications of the group’s activity and users individually set the frequency of these notifications.
Chatter groups are a great way of improving collaboration, reducing emails and centralising resources for your team.
How to set up chatter groups:
- Go to the app launcher and search for Groups and select
- Click New
- Enter the required details of the group
- Add a group photo if required
- Add members to your group
- Select Done
- Post a welcome message
Check out how we have been using Chatter Groups:
If you need help setting this up or want to discuss how your business can utilise Chatter, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org